Why become a member? ×

Markbass UK service centres?

Pbassred

Hi Bud,
As above,
I spoke to these guys about the TTE500 I had a couple of months back.
If things havn't changed since then it's them you want to speak to.
Cheers.
B)

[b]Real Electronics[/b]
Gateway Business Centre
4 Leeds Road
Sheffield S9 3TY

t. 0845 230 7737/ 0845 230 7747
e. [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
w. [url="http://www.realelectronics.co.uk/"]www.realelectronics.co.uk[/url]

Edited by kennyrodg

Useful ... I've been having trouble with the piezo tweeter in my CMD121P, and I think it just died.
Although its not as nice sounding as the horn tweeter in the 121H cab, it really does add a clarity and crisp top end that I've got used to having now (for a long while I ran it with the piezo disconnected).
I don't miss it so much when I'm using the extension cab, but when I use the combo on its own I do.

So, time to found out how deep my pockets need to be for a Markbass repair...

• 8 years later...
On 09/11/2012 at 08:11, Pbassred said:

No. That's the distributor. They were able to give me 2 names. One in Leeds and on in South London (I Live in Hertfordshire.) I'm looking for one in/ nr Hertfordshire.

hi where was the one in south london please

On 14/11/2012 at 14:39, PaulKing said:

Useful ... I've been having trouble with the piezo tweeter in my CMD121P, and I think it just died.
Although its not as nice sounding as the horn tweeter in the 121H cab, it really does add a clarity and crisp top end that I've got used to having now (for a long while I ran it with the piezo disconnected).
I don't miss it so much when I'm using the extension cab, but when I use the combo on its own I do.

I had a tweeter go in an EBS cab a few years back and started pricing up repairs. After a bit of research it turns out it’s usually the diaphragm in the tweeter that goes and it cost me a bout £3 to replace and ten minutes work. I was lucky in that instance but even managed to find a whole replacement unit for about £30.

If you can, unscrew the tweeter and do a internet search for the same unit, it may just save you a few pounds

There's a post on here about changing the original piezo tweeter on a CMD121P for a much better one.

Total cost about £10-15 and the result was a massive improvement. Do a quick search.

Hi Paul

What replacement Tweeter did you use on you CMD121P in the end

cheers

greggi 

• 1 year later...

LOZZ do you have the phone number MSLpro? website is Down 

I managed to CLIP my amp I use a lot of pedals and another amp plugged in the back of my mark bass CND121h, 

I turned it off for 3 days and it came back to life , I turned the Gain down so the yellow clip light is NOT flashing....

Great!!! DOH!!!!! I managed to do it again, but this time 5 days later fan on bot no ones home. so need to talk to them, I heard like 90 Quid for a service.... thanks if anyone has MSLPro phone number in UK believe Sheffield. ta