Why become a member? ×

[FT/FS] Ibanez SR1200VNF (sold)

Schwartz

Up for Trade for any J, H/H, H/J basses of similar value is my Ibanez SR1200VNF. As my gigging seems complete for 2012 this Saturday I am accepting cash offers. [b]£550 ono. [/b]+P&P for long distance. Though I would prefer a more face to face meet, as you always get a crafty bant out of those.

The bass itself comes with a Premium Hardcase and the toolset to adjust all of the components.
After less than a year of owning it, it's not the sound I'm going for in my current projects.

It has a some minor playing scratches under the G and little rub by the bridge pickup in the thumb position.
Other than that it's in excellent condition.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3]Neck Material: 5pc Wenge/ Bubinga[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Neck Type: SR4[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Body: Mahogany body/ Ovangkol top [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Frets: Medium Frets[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Fingerboard: Rosewood[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Inlay: Abalone Oval Inlay[/size][/font][/color]
Bridge: Mono-rail IV Bridge
Neck Pup: Nordstrand Big Single
Bridge Pup: Nordstrand Big Single
EQ: EQ-IIISC

Hardware Colour: Gold
Finish: Vintage Natural Flat
Weight: Lighter than air.

Pictures now up.
[url="http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/Schwartzbass/library/Ibanez"]http://s1289.beta.ph.../library/Ibanez[/url]

I am based in the Portsmouth area and can meet up as far as London/Brighton/Southampton triangle.
Or can do a drop off/pick up any further with an arrangement so long as you can provide a tad bit of petrol money, it'll be cheaper than a courier.

I will take better pictures as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Edited by Schwartz