Why become a member? ×

Anyone for tennis elbow?

Floyd

[quote name='BILL POSTERS' timestamp='1351969943' post='1857474']
I usully get it a bit around this time of year for some reason. So far this year a daily double dose of Fish Oil capsules ( not Cod liver Oil) and one of the wifes legwarmers, doubled over as a support and to keep it warm seems to be helping, it aint been too bad up to now.
[/quote]

Sounds like a bit of arthritis if it is one of those 'now its getting colder' twinges ?? Anyway can i ask whats the diff between fish oil and cod liver oil capsules ? Good idea about the doubled leg warmer by the way. (are you sure it was "The wife's ? :) )

Mine is caused by the changing of my computer chair! With the chair i have now i have to stretch my arm out at an angle to reach the mouse. Manys the time i fell asleep at the controls and woke up arm outstretched.

So now I invest in a wireless mouse and keyboard.

Edited by daz

[quote name='daz' timestamp='1351973043' post='1857521']
Sounds like a bit of arthritis if it is one of those 'now its getting colder' twinges ?? Anyway can i ask [i][b]whats the diff between fish oil and cod liver oil [/b][/i]capsules ? Good idea about the doubled leg warmer by the way. (are you sure it was "The wife's ? :) )

Mine is caused by the changing of my computer chair! With the chair i have now i have to stretch my arm out at an angle to reach the mouse. Manys the time i fell asleep at the controls and woke up arm outstretched.

So now I invest in a wireless mouse and keyboard.
[/quote]

Probably just the price in reallity, but its what was in the cupboard and according to some [s]nutter [/s]woman my wife sat next to on a plane recently, theres a huge difference. Does seem to be helping though. She also only uses coconut sugar in her coffee and coconut oil as a moisturiser nowadays, so its probably just a fad.

As for the mouse, now theres a thought, my laptops on the blink, so I been using my desk more lately, and I use a mouse lefthanded.

I wonder what fish oil is like for guitar necks..... :lol: Just kidding.