Why become a member? ×

Available in Leeds

thedontcarebear

Bassist available in the Leeds area, I am just outside in Pool in Wharfedale.

Played for years, but went travelling and quit my band so haven't been in a band for almost 2 years now I think it is.

I've played most types of music (and even recording/gigged on guitar/drums too), but I'm not really interested in generic indie. Hip-hop, funk, or even rock/metal/hardcore would be preferred. Got an amp again now, so ready to gig. Will consider covers bands.

• 4 months later...

Hi, are you still looking to gig?
We are an almost finished covers project missing a bass player. We're all in our early 30's and very much want to start gigging. We have a few lined up once we find a bass player to fit in with us. We have our own practice facilities and bass amp so you wouldn't need to haul that with you. We practice usually once a week and have a great set list already. Our influences have been, Beatles, oasis, kings of Leon, feeder, Steriophonics, Rolling Stones, cult, undertones and many more. A good variety of songs but are willing to have additional input and add to what we already cover, that is if this is for you? If this sounds like something you may be interested in please contact me as soon as please our next rehearsal is next Thursday. If its not for you then that's cool. Oh and our facilities are in armley. I'm Craig (drummer) please contact myself 07966899126 if you want to discuss anything. Cheers.