Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
Mauro

Feedback for Pinball

I traded my acousti bass for a nice Dean 5 string with Ed "Pinball"Great guy to talk,A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended.
Mauro!!

I sold my sandberg bass to edi and it was a very smooth transaction! a great guy and definitely recommend to do business with!

Thanks!

Just bought an Esh Various 4 from Ed, arrived in very good time and very good nick. Even came with a useful control card that I wasn't expecting! Top chap.

Have recently done a bass trade with Eddie. Great trade and happy all round. Eddie is a top chap and credit to basschat, buyers & sellers can deal in confidence. :)

I recently sold Pinball some pedal connectors, he was a good guy to deal with and would not hesitate to deal with again.

Cheers.

Sold a strap to Pinball. Communication was top notch and payment very quick. Happy to deal with him again.

I bought Eddie's TGI hard case. Thoroughly nice guy, all went well, and I am happy, apart from being jealous of his writing talent ;)

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1424050758' post='2692061']
I bought Eddie's TGI hard case. Thoroughly nice guy, all went well, and I am happy, apart from being jealous of his writing talent ;)
[/quote]
Thanks Mike much appreciated :)

I bought a Ray35 neck from Pinball it arrived quickly, well wrapped and in 'like new' condition :)

Traded basses with Ed...nightmare dealing with UPS who kept telling me that my address didn't exist - Ed was a gent though and was sympathetic to my ranting.

Bass (eventually) arrived well packaged and plays like a dream now that I've fitted a new set of of Status Tapewounds (very highly recommended BTW).

No hesitation dealing with Ed again (as long he uses a courier other than UPS)... :D

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1443525444' post='2875479']
Traded basses with Ed...nightmare dealing with UPS who kept telling me that my address didn't exist - Ed was a gent though and was sympathetic to my ranting.

Bass (eventually) arrived well packaged and plays like a dream now that I've fitted a new set of of Status Tapewounds (very highly recommended BTW).

No hesitation dealing with Ed again (as long he uses a courier other than UPS)... :D
[/quote]

I'm glad that your happy. me too :)

Best wishes

Just bought a nice (and very cheap) Iceni Zoot bass from Ed.

A real gent, and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Buy or trade with absolute confidence! :)

Thanks Ed.

Gary.