Why become a member? ×

Shaggy's feedback

cetera

After a few years of speculative PMs about various gear (including his lovely '73 Fretless), Greg and I finally got it together and, on two seperate occasions, traded some serious gear recently. I now have the lovely '73 (which turned out to be a '71 once the neck was off), and a Mesa 1516E cab, both of which I'm extremely happy with. Greg's a great guy, got some great gear, knows his stuff, and is a very accommodating and patient guy to deal with. 100% recommended, and I've no doubt we'll be hooking up at a service station somewhere when GAS hits us both again!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed my second faultless deal with Greg- this time with me as the buyer. Took delivery of a DiMarzio P-bass pickup earlier today (Tuesday), and after quickly hooking it up to test it out, I can say that I'm very pleased so far! A quality product at a great price, well packed and shipped very quickly too. Thanks a lot mate!

Etienne :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bought Shaggy's BCR Eagle, and it's worth buying stuff from Greg simply to get to have a chat with him - top guy, plenty of patter, and you wouldn't even know you were buying or selling something, it's all that cool.

He even hates Sex and the City 2 as much as I do. Always the real acid test :rolleyes:

Would definitely recommend Shaggy to anyone on here :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just traded my Paulman for Shaggy's Gordon Smith Galaxy (the Paulman was another foolish attempt on my part to cope with a 5!) The deal couldn't have been easier or more straightforward - Greg is an incredibly good guy to work with and comes most highly recommended. His packing skills are fantastic and the GS was with me in a day (as Greg had indicated). The bass is also in fabulous condition (better than I'd have expected for its age) and plays beautifully with a really low action - all was exactly as Greg had indicated. The conversations and mails around the deal were good fun and informative too - trust Shaggy in every respect - a pillar of the BC community!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say what a completely top bloke Greg is and what a pleasure it was dealing with him. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Greg again. Thanks so much mate but no more services for you, people will talk :) I really hope we get the opportunity to catch up again and talk more bass. Good luck with everything and stay in touch. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Edited by mattbass6

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shaggy bought a Badass bridge from me. Instant payment and great communication. A real pleasure dealing with Greg and I'm sure our paths will cross at some point. A pint in the valleys calls.
Thanks for a smooth transaction Greg.

Edited by pikeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...