Why become a member? ×

Bassmachine feedback

Shonks

• 3 weeks later...

Sold Steve a Schroeder cab. Have to say I was a little bit reluctant to send it to Greece, but Steve organised a courier from his end, comms were great, everything went very smoothly and I needn't have worried. Fast payer, too! I would deal with him again without hesitation. Recommended! :)

Edited by discreet

First international Bass trade for me, and luckily it was with Stavros A.K.A Steve :).

Simply a pleasure doing business with him.

He told me send me your bass and i will send mine back to you :)). i don't really know why but i just trusted him.
And i was not wrong.

Thank you Stavros, and i wish you all the best of luck.

Bought a RH450 off Stavros recently.
Obviously we're all a little scared when ordering overseas and takes a little faith, however, Stavros was 100% honest, humble and helpful. Shipping was prompt, well packaged and I am now with an amp which I love.
Great chap, great sale - Trade with the utmost confidence.

Chiron.

I bought a Alembic Distillate from Stavros. The communication was excellent. The bass was shipped immediately in a very stable package. Because Distillates are usually medium scale instruments I was surprised that this was a short scale bass. Stavros just forgot to point out this in his topic. But we found a solution which we both can live with and I must say he is a very honest guy and I can recommend him as a excellent trader.

Thanks again Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just received a Bolin bass from Stavros / Steve / Bassmachine and I have absolutely nothing but high praise for him, the transaction was smooth, the packaging superb and the bass itself is entirely as described and plays beautifully. I would not hesitate in buying another bass from him.

Efharisto!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stavros is absolutely ace. He was always quick to follow up on messages and helped to give me confidence in sending a large sum of money over to someone I've never met before! :D Great job packing the bass up and only took a few days to arrive in the UK as well. Thanks a bunch mate, loving the bass!

• 1 month later...

As a finishing touch to my Silk Bass i wanted some Greek coins to add to the knobs on the Bass. Stav managed to find 3x YOB Greek coins (now out of circulation, remember) which he sent to me FOC.

You can't get any better than that.

Top fella...trade with confidence.

• 1 month later...

I bought a Sterling 5 string bass from Steve. What can I say? Really friendly guy, superb comms throughout, made it as easy a sale as could be possible, didn't scrimp on the courier. I couldn't be happier. An absolute pleasure doing business!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Recently sold Steve my MarkBass Cab.
I was initially nervous about sending goods outside the UK but in the end it was very easy.
Steve's level of communication and prompt payment was reassuring.
Trade with confidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I sold a cab to Stavros with no problem at all. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He sorted out collection from my house to his place in Greece & it [/font][/color]got there in one piece thank god!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He's a really good guy to deal with so buy & sell with confidence.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Traded goods with Stavros ..[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. He's an excellent partner... a lot of negotiation and communication, a bit complicated trade between Greece & Croatia but everything went smooth and nice... For me at least, 'cause my bass is still travelling... :-) Trade and deal with confidence[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I sold another cab to Stavros with no problem at all. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He sorted out collection from my house to his place in Greece.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great guy to deal with. [/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

Just bought a OPL Stingray copy from Steve ( with Musicman pup and electrics ) Brilliant .
Wish all Basschat guys were like him . Could not do enough to help .
Pulled all stops out to get the Bass to UK , packing second to none , bought Friday evening , arrived Wednesday morning ! ( just in case anyone from PARCELFORCE is reading this ! )
Description was exactly as received ,
Trade with confidence, a GREAT guy .
THANKS STEVE