Why become a member? ×

Guess who !

scojack

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1359310426' post='1952894']
why has he put 2 miss matched control knobs on when the black originals matched the rest of the hardware? `touch of class`? cheap and tacky more like! and why has he swapped the neck humbucker out for a flamin jazz bass pick up? the blokes an idiot.
[/quote]

"(Jazz Bass Pickup)[size="4"]gives a superb frequency range and is nearly as powerful as the twin coiled humbucker so needs just a small height differential to equalise the volumes." Nuff said ![/size]

[quote name='Moos3h' timestamp='1359388293' post='1953970']
I'm more suspicious about user 'http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/pelevincat' - seems to have bought rather a lot? Perhaps it's just another happy customer!
[/quote]

See previous posts here on pelevincat. Thing is, if he's not actually selling them, where are they going and why keep putting more up for sale?

I think the Scheckter is not the same one that was for sale for £161, or whatever, that seems to have been sold to a different person, I hero's one seems like it was one knob short of an eq. Not the only one!

[quote name='4 Strings' timestamp='1359390078' post='1954015']
See previous posts here on pelevincat. Thing is, if he's not actually selling them, where are they going and why keep putting more up for sale?

I think the Scheckter is not the same one that was for sale for £161, or whatever, that seems to have been sold to a different person, I hero's one seems like it was one knob short of an eq. Not the only one!
[/quote]
and if he's not actually selling them, he must still be paying ebay fees, mustn't he?

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1359418818' post='1954634']
Just re-read the Schechter 7 string blurb, apparently he does the "tuner reorientaion conversion himself". Would that be taking the Tuner out and leaving a big bloody hole? Useful if you are into Clapton era solos, you could stick an e-fag into it....
[/quote]

Or peer weirdly through it at the audience? Endless fun!

'yorks5stringer'
Just re-read the Schechter 7 string blurb, apparently he does the "tuner reorientaion conversion himself". Would that be taking the Tuner out and leaving a big bloody hole? Useful if you are into Clapton era solos, you could stick an e-fag into it....

MB1.
Or hang it up conveniently on the back of the door with my coat?...speaking of which...

I'll get me coat! (and my guitar for my unfeasably large hands).

• 1 year later...

[quote name='PaulWarning' timestamp='1392072672' post='2364473']
I see our hero has lost his 100% feedback
[/quote]
I once received negative feedback for something i sold on Monday and the buyer received on Thursday. The buyer thought that they should have received it earlier and left negative feedback. Since feedback changed so only the buyer (the seller isn't allowed to) can leave feedback it has become totally worthless.

it was interesting that it was a bass, wonder if anybody on here carried out the threat to buy one of his guitars?

edit, I really don't see why this thread should be locked as long as we keep it adult, stick to the facts and avoid juvenile name calling

Edited by PaulWarning