Why become a member? ×

Best Female Bass Player

6 hours ago, grenadillabama said:

I think the bass girl from Fetchin' Bones was tasteful and also tastey looking on stage. Juliana Hatfield is a thoughtful bass player that deserves a good listen.The B-52s had a good girl bass player on "Deadbeats Club". 

Tracy wormworth ?

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2008 at 10:36, JakeBrownBass said:

On that Tal picture above, whats the point of the 2nd stack as it has nothing plugged into it and its not turned on.

Just for show??

Jake

Probably a spare. Been there, done that.  

Met Tal after a Jeff Beck gig at the Apollo the other year. Not relevant to the thread, but she was absolutely gorgeous. I melted, and then some. And more relevant to the thread, she played really well at the gig.

I love Tal, but I also think Me'Shell takes some beating. Great feel. I love Tina Weymouth's playing too.   

She's a bass player. Doesn't matter what she looks like, doesn't matter what gender she is, she's an inspiring and totally groovy bass player. Simple, funky and fabulous. 

Nobody gives a **** what Geddy Lee looks like, he's just a great bass player.... to me, Tina Weymouth is the same. Male, female, irrelevant. 

• Like 1