Shockwave

Feedback for JapanAxe.

Couldnt find a feedback thread for Graeme, so here it is!

Top bloke, paid deposit upfront for Barefaced and collected it the day he said he would. Straighter then a straight thing and knows what he wants!

Cheers!

Rob.

Very good transaction with Graeme - paid him on a weekend and a couple of days later an extremely well packaged and boxed bass arrived! :)
Top chap and sent me extensive user guidance during our transaction.

Bass was in very good condition and as described. Not had a chance to try it plugged-in just yet, but will post a follow-up feedback for him when I'm able to comment on the whole package.

Graeme is a top bloke to deal with and he looks after his kit, and he bought me a coffee!

Trade with absolute confidence, like the majority of basschatters, all round good egg.

Graeme sent me without charge (wouldn't even take postage) a hard-to-get jack socket adaptor thingy for my upright.

What can I say, except a top man and a credit to BC. :)

Just bought Graeme's P bass from him.

A very nice, honest guy, and a really nice bass. Very patient too, he held the bass for me until my student loan arrived.

Thanks !

Bought Orange TT from Graeme, smooth transaction, he even delivered it - couldn't be happier - thanks !

Just bought a gigbag from Graeme, and it's been a pleasure dealing with him. Thoroughly recommended! :)

Graeme bought a set of half round strings from me, fast payment and good comms, trade with confidence.

R.

Graeme bought a set of tuners from me,very nice guy and smooth no hassle deal,buy/trade with confidence,All the best Graeme,Julian.

I bought some flats from Graeme. All very smooth and with good communications. I'd be pleased to deal with him again. Thanks :)

Graeme bought a Fender guitar gig bag that I had mistakenly acquired.
Paid straight away - no hassle.
Would happily deal with again.
Cheers....

Just received a neck plate and screws from Graeme having placed and ad in the wanted section. Not only was this really easily sorted, but he refused to take my money.

Top man, what Basschat is all about.

Thanks again

Chris

Edited by NoirBass

sold Graeme Ampeg amp...never meet better buyer before:) quick payment,postage sort himself....big star for him here.

Graeme sold me his BBE Opto Stomp compressor. Very pleasant communication, and he posted it quickly and well packed. It looked like new too!
A pleasure. Thank you! :)