Why become a member? ×

Phil Hartley Guitar Repair

LiamPodmore

Your local to me! The best guy near-ish to us is Jack Ellis, the mans a magician as well as his new employee Kieron (he just set up my Fender P). He has just moved workshops to Cheetham Hill, not too far from Victoria Station. Highly recommended

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1350370212' post='1837799']
Your local to me! The best guy near-ish to us is Jack Ellis, the mans a magician as well as his new employee Kieron (he just set up my Fender P). He has just moved workshops to Cheetham Hill, not too far from Victoria Station. Highly recommended
[/quote]

Thanks, i'd seen Jacks site before but everytime i looked it said he wasn't taking on any new work for the forseeable future, but he's changed that back now, so i may be heading off that way.

Liam

Phil is really good mate! Though he's not cheap! Look for A6 guitar repairs! He has just done a top job on our singers guitars. He's at 4 lane ends )over hulton) just off the A6! Cheaper too.

*EDIT*
Andy Tatlock he's called

Edited by DanFold

[quote name='wayne58' timestamp='1350578589' post='1840852']
Phil has done work on my basses and is the only person I would trust with my 64 Jazz.
He also does set ups for a guitarist friend of mine who is very particular, and he rates him as the best.

Cameron
[/quote]

He possibly is round this neck of the woods for big repairs. But just for a set up, his charges are a little high. Though it's been a while since i used him.

Thanks for the replies guys. Due to being skint (Apprentice wage is cr*p) i think i'll take a look at Jack's in Manchester. On an unrelated note, Dan, your Orange rig is one of the nicest sounding rigs i've heard around these parts, seen you guys 3 or 4 times and you never fail to impress me, especially on the tone front.

Liam