Why become a member? ×

ped

Just been browsing our analytics and I have found that we've had just over 106,000,000 pageviews since May 2008.

That's approximately 3 times the population of Oceana and about the same as the number of people in the USA who own a smartphone.

I was quite impressed!!

We've also had 2.376 million unique visitors to the site.

Cheers for being one of them (sounds a bit cringeworthy, but thanks anyway)

ped

Congratulations to the website, and you guys working hard to keep it in tip-top condition! :) :D :drinks: :sun_bespectacled: :party:

Us ordinary members are doing our best to keep it interesting (erm...) and inviting, so that new visitors may decide to stay.

It's by far the friendliest, most welcoming and most helpful forum I've ever been a member of.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1349958288' post='1832688']
Just been browsing our analytics and I have found that we've had just over 106,000,000 pageviews since our launch in May 2008.

That's approximately 3 times the population of Oceana and about the same as the number of people in the USA who own a smartphone.

I was quite impressed!!

[/quote]

Ped, you really need to get out more mate. :lol:

It is a terrific achievement though. It's now't without the members though. :drinks:

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1349992098' post='1833419']

Ped, you really need to get out more mate. :lol:

It is a terrific achievement though. It's now't without the members though. :drinks:
[/quote]

Lol well if I got out more, there wouldn't be Basschat!!

Good point RE the members, we're very lucky to have such a great community.

I'm four of the unique visitors (two work PCs, one home PC, one library PC). The four of us are very grateful for the existence of BassChat, and for all the hard work of its admins and moderators. Thank you all.

Also,
Just been browsing our analytics ...[/quote]

Fnarr, fnarr ;)

Edited by alyctes

Just been browsing our analytics and I have found that we've had just over 106,000,000 pageviews since our launch in May 2008.

I was quite impressed!!

We've also had 2.376 million unique visitors to the site.

Cheers for being one of them (sounds a bit cringeworthy, but thanks anyway)

ped
[/quote]

Can you imagine how many page views you'd have if the forum software functioned 'normally', i.e. notification emails were sent out once when a topic was responded to, referring users to the thread, rather than containing the body of every subsequent post?

Just sayin'. :-)

• 1 month later...