Why become a member? ×

BassOmeter Tuner Pedal - £35 delivered

SirChewey

Hello people, couple of pedals up for grabs....

[b]Ashdown BassOmeter Tuner Pedal[/b]
Full working order but no box or instructions. No damage to the pedal at all, works perfectly with both battery and 9v power adapter.
Currently 'on-hold' as a friend in need (guitarist not bassist) has shown interest but may not work out for his needs.

£35 posted anywhere in UK

[s][b]Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal[/b][/s][b] *SOLD*[/b]
[s]Full working order complete with instruction booklet, safety booklet and boss line up product brochure. Couple of dings on paintwork as shown in pics but nothing major. Works perfectly with both battery and 9v power adapter.

£35 posted anywhere in UK[/s]

[s][b]Ibanez DM1100 Rack Delay [/b][/s][b]*SOLD*[/b]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To be honest - I don't know much about these units and acquired it from a fellow band member. It works but due to it's age (1980's) I can't afford for it to flake out on me when on stage: I have used it and it seems to work fine and has a nice sound to the delays. The delay hold function is great fun especially when you time a bass line perfectly you can end up jamming over the top. I also bought a new pedal switch about a week ago to operate the unit from my board but have since had second thoughts of using it as we play large ticket only venues and need to make sure my gear is 110%. You'd need two switching pedals to operate both hold and effect functions from the floor but you can also use the button switching on the front of the unit if required.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Due to it looking well used (several scratches, a slight bow in the top plate and missing half the circuit diagram off the top plate) and having maplin replacement control knobs, I'm willing to let this go for...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£50 posted anywhere in UK[/font][/color][/s]

All items will be packaged well

Edited by SirChewey

• 2 weeks later...