Why become a member? ×

SOLD via ebay

deanbean502

It appears due to time constraints that my gigging days are coming to an end and due to this i'm offering my Ashdown evo 2 in Boschma case and my mini neo 4x8. I'm not going to bore you guys with the tech specs i'm sure you know all bout them but information is readily available at [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/index.asp"]http://www.ashdownmu.../bass/index.asp[/url]

Cab is UK made rated at 1000w at 8ohms the head is also UK made. I know how long it can be before you can finalise a sale on here but I will be playing my last gig on October 27th so I will need them up until then. Both are in excellent condition and together they make an absolute monster rig. I really would prefer a collection on these obviously due to the weight

Price is £550 Firm for the both i would be prepared to split as long as i had interest in both head and cab.

No Trades Please

Edited by deanbean502

[quote name='blunderthumbs' timestamp='1349711456' post='1829462']
I Know you said you where packing up playing but would you be interested in swapping the head for my Ashdown Abm 500w 2x10" combo?
[/quote]

Sorry blunder its not what I need right now, perhaps we can strike a deal if you sell it

[quote name='Ian Savage' timestamp='1349790273' post='1830548']
You giving up playing dude? :(
[/quote]

hey up Savage hows things?

No mate i'm not giving up just taking a break. New job is taking up a lot of my time and i'm to knacked to do anything in my spare time.

The band needs to practice every week you know how passionate they are! I just can't offer them the full amount of commitment they need, which really is a shame. Hence the reason i'm selling some gear

Im gutted to be fair but the band understood my situation :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...