Why become a member? ×

David Eden WT550 Traveller head for sale £400 ono

ashplaybass

Hi there,

I've had and treasured this amp for a long time, never changing hands. I've recently scaled down my rig from a full rig to a combo and have no need for a separate head.

Maybe worth noting that the combo I got was an Eden Metro. I've been using and loving Eden for such a while that everything else just doesn't quite sound right!

The amp is in fine working condition. I had it serviced earlier this year. It is a well used amp but in great condition. It's spent all it's life in a flight case so it doesn't really have any significant marks or damage. Just some scuffs etc.

I'm looking for £400 ono. I can throw in the flight case if you like, but that (unlike the amp) is pretty damn used. Still, I don't need it.

I'm based in Northampton and I'm in Surrey a lot as well. I'd be happy to drive locally (if in Surrey, subject to me being in Surrey at the time) or for someone to pick up. Otherwise, I can arrange a courier.

People are welcome to come round and test it, but you'll have to bring round a cab as I don't have one at the moment.

Really sorry to see this guy go, it's served me well and most gigs I play I am complimented on my sound and it's all down to the Eden! But at least I've stayed in the family with the Metro!

These pictures show the amp with the rack ears fitted.

Cheers!

Edited by ashplaybass

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1349697209' post='1829156']
This amp is the left hand half of the Metro anyway, by the look of it!! Great amps; I have the Metro also.
[/quote]
my metro says.......................".it`s me right hand half "..................

just sayin`

regards...................................................................good luck with sale though as these (WT550) are very good amps

Edited by jhk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OP also said this :-/ .....

[quote name='ashplaybass' timestamp='1350463944' post='1839093']
Just fyi, this amp has now been SOLD for full asking price.

Sorry if you lost out and good luck with the Eden hunt!
[/quote]

I've got one but y'all can't have it! :-P

Edited by Ashwood1985

Then why didn't he put that it was sold .

Only takes a minute . On the wanted section people are always steered towards doing a search rather a random ask , but then you get this . I find it annoying seeing questions asked about an item , only for the guy to go - oh year , this sold months ago