Why become a member? ×

Dean John Entwistle USA Spider Bass Full Padouk - Info needed!!!

senmen

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Dear All,[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Dean Guitars had produced a one off Spider bass in the 25 Custom Shop series for this year's NAMM show.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]That bass had a padouk front and back and not the flame maple ones that all other 24 basses have (I do own one of the others).[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I remember that that particular bass was sold on Ebay some time ago.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am urgently seeking photos of that particular bass (and possibly those of that old Ebay auction) and it would be great if anyone knows the current owner to get me in contact with him.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Here is a photo of that particular bass:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]All info and help is highly appreciated![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Plse PM me or send me a mail to: [/font][/color][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Many thanks for looking[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Oliver[/font][/color]

Edited by senmen