Why become a member? ×

MY MINT ASHDOWN ELECTRIC BLUE 180 FOR SALE, HARDLY USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mint ashdown electric blue 180 is for sale....

absolutely perfect condition hardly used, bought it about 18 months ago, and hardly play with it any more, as i go straight through my pedal into headphones...

this is really a great little amp, and performs perfectly to all styles of music, i play everything from funk(mark king who uses ashdown, stanley clarke), to rock (genesis, the beatles), reggae, its just great

heres what ashdown says:

Ashdown Electric Blue bass amplification loads legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable new amp head and a pair of high-performance, high-value combos.

The EB 12-180 1 x 12" combo uses a 180 Watts RMS fan-cooled fast-transient power stage, and a fully-featured bass preamplifier with inputs for both active and passive instruments, an illumunated VU meter, 5 band EQ with Bright and Deep switches, a front panel-mounted balanced DI output for connection to a PA or recording console, an FX loop, a tuner/line output and the classic Ashdown sub-harmonic generator.

Consistent with its EVO II status, the combo also includes a built-in compressor to provide an exceptional level of sonic control for a bass amp of this size and cost.

A high-performance Ashdown BlueLine bass driver ensures exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance, while an extension speaker output can be used to connect an additional cabinet for use in larger venues. The cabinet is finished in a tough, scuff-proof carpet covering with protective corners and a kick-proof metal grille.

Specifications
Power Output (RMS) 180W
Power Requirement 230 /115v
Speaker Configuration 1 x 12" BlueLine speaker
Frequency Response -3dB at 33Hz and 25KHz
Speaker Outputs Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
H x W x D (mm) 501 x 474 x 300
Weight (kg) 27

my amp is exactly the same as the one in the ashdown photo except it hasnt got the built in compressor, which they bought out this year...

im looking for £150 pounds for this amp, and its pickup only, although i could arrange to possibly meet up locally

i am based in rugby which is near coventry...

if interested email me on message me or reply to this thread...

thanks so much

marcus

Ive got the same one.
I love it to peices, you can get quite a lot out of it and its relitivly cheep anyways, for £150 its a steal. Its loud enough for small/med gigs so I hear, and my neighbours can vouch for that and I live in a detached house.

Really nice piece of kit.

good look with the sale

If you read this thread, you'll see how slow and "challenging" things Ashdown seem to be at the moment:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16697"]Ashdown Mag Rig[/url]

Took me about a month to sell and, even then , I discounted it by over 15% on what I considered to be a very fair initial asking price, especially considering it was in excellent order [b]AND[/b] included branded covers.

Just a case of being patient I think.

Best of luck with the sale anyway.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='194802' date='May 8 2008, 04:42 PM']If you read this thread, you'll see how slow and "challenging" things Ashdown seem to be at the moment:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16697"]Ashdown Mag Rig[/url]

Took me about a month to sell and, even then , I discounted it by over 15% on what I considered to be a very fair initial asking price, especially considering it was in excellent order [b]AND[/b] included branded covers.

Just a case of being patient I think.

Best of luck with the sale anyway.[/quote]

anyone interested in this? I'm selling the same one few months old, perfect condition, well maintained and gigged a few times for £100

[quote name='blueprint_42' post='217357' date='Jun 12 2008, 08:33 AM']anyone interested in this? I'm selling the same one few months old, perfect condition, well maintained and gigged a few times for £100[/quote]

come on people

make me offers???

i wil consider anything

i simply dont use it anymore, i dont play much and when i do i go straight into headphones now :), mum tells me off lol

thanks

[quote name='marcus bell' post='221424' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:03 PM']come on people

make me offers???

i wil consider anything

i simply dont use it anymore, i dont play much and when i do i go straight into headphones now :), mum tells me off lol

thanks[/quote]

BUMP!!!

have got someone interested but will still consider anything???

now reduced to 100 pounds

thakns

marcus