Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Matamp Green GT200 & 6x10 - Doing the unthinkable?

Wooks79

Now I don't know if I really want to do this, but I am about to move house and need some cash towards the fees and all that so...

Don't expect this to be given away or listed cheap, cos it really is the dog's bollocks and if it doesn't sell by saturday, at least I have shown willing for the wife :D

No band and no gigs at the moment, so I guess it's up for grabs.

Built to order only last year, my Green Matamp GT200, comes with the custom faceplate I had fitted, but also a standard Green faceplate in case anyone wants it changed over.

As far as I'm aware I'm sure Jeff said there is no more Green Tolex anymore. The green colour is more like the pic with the Barefaced, just looks a little weird in the other light. Oh, and I don't think Matamp do the 6x10's anymore either.

The GT200 had the drive knob changed to just a knob rather than clicking in stages when built, so you can get more control over the gain on it.

Custom made flightcase by Castle Cases for the head, never been taken out of the studio unless it was in the flightcase (flightcase can be seen in the pic under the Barefaced cab)

Matching Green Matamp 6x10, 2400 Watts, 8 Ohms, comes with Roqsolid cover with Green trim :)

Specs on the 6x10's are -

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6x400w Neodymium Speakers (Jeff said they were based on Electroivoice when I was chatting to him)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2400 Watts[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8ohm (can be made to go 2 ohms apparently)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Birch Marine Ply Construction[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Infinate Baffle[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Speakon Connectors[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Metal grill[/font][/color]

So after all that waffle, I'm after [b]£2000[/b] for it all, pricey but worth it, and not worth my selling for any less.

Cheers for reading!

Edited by Wooks79