Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 410t - SOLD pending the usual...

Ed_S

Hi all,

I'm considering selling my Ashdown ABM 410t (evo 3) 4x10 that lives at our rehearsal studios. It's a nice enough cab, all original and still in good nick given that it's been out for maybe 5 or so gigs (it was always too heavy for me to want to cart round) and spent the rest of its life being wheeled the 15m between a gear store and a rehearsal space. Take a look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean - it's got a few scuffs and scrapes, a bit of dust on it and a couple of indents from stuff being sat on top of it, but there are no rips, tears, splits etc. The only 'damage' (if you can call it that) is the screw-holes where I've fitted casters to it, but since they'll be filled with screws and covered by casters (and on the bottom) you probably won't notice them as much as you notice the utility of having wheels! ;) I've been using it for three hours every weekend for the last four-ish years, and it's never caused me any problems. The tweeter is fine and the (2) 1/4" and (1) speakon sockets work as they should. It's really not had a hard life, but it's well broken in and ready to be dumped in at the deep end should you so choose!

Spec-wise, it's very similar to the current 410h ([url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=abm&ID=14"]http://www.ashdownmu...ction=abm&ID=14[/url]) but I think it's only rated at 600W rather than 650. Still 8ohm, though, and 36Kg certainly sounds about right!

Money-wise, I was thinking £150 firm for a quick sale. Must be paid in cash, in full, on collection from our rehearsal studios in central Sheffield at a mutually agreeable time (probably weekday evenings or weekends due to work). Sorry to sound draconian, but I'm gonna specify no offers and no trades, and I really don't have the ability to package it for postage or collection by courier, so please don't ask.

Thanks for reading,
Ed

[attachment=119095:Ashdown ABM 410t.jpg]

Edited by Ed_S