Why become a member? ×

Tokai Jazz sound. Sea Foam Green. £330//SOLD - pending payment//

TommyK

Hi again, Part:3 of my sell some gear mission:

This is a lovely late 70's/early eighties Tokai Jazz sound. Great little bass, It plays and sounds better than most of the Fender jazzes that I have had anyway.

It has a fair few knocks and dings here and there and I don't think that this is the original bridge but it is a super cool looking and great sounding, highly gig-able bass.

Comes with a pretty bog standard gig bag, so you may want to send a case or come and pick it up. Will obviously reduce price for pick up.

Cheers for looking. :)..... Update 18-09-12 ... seems this is a tad overpriced, as kindly pointed out, so now £330 delivered

Edited by TommyK

[quote name='WACOJACO' timestamp='1348166708' post='1810374']
WHATS THE ACTION LIKE AND HOWS THE PICKUP OUTPUT ALSO, IS IT SHIELDED TOO?
[/quote]

Er... where do you start? Action and Pickup output are pretty personal/non scientific measures..... Action is good for me, pretty low, would go lower I imagine. Usual Jazz output difference between two pick ups more output overall to my ears/mind/memory than my old 73 Fender Jazz if that helps? Shielding I don't know, never looked, Its passive so obviously not as much of an issue as if it were active. Under really heavy distortion there is some noise but not what you would call unusual. Silent when clean through my rig.

[quote name='uke' timestamp='1348174390' post='1810544']
This looks exactly like my old one, right down to the bridge, did it come from Glasgow ?
[/quote]

I think you could be right uke. :)
[quote name='Schnozzalee' timestamp='1348166780' post='1810379']
Favourite colour combo :)
[/quote][quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1348174752' post='1810551']
Lovely looking bass... good luck
[/quote][quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1348165452' post='1810340']
That is lovely!
:-), best wishes with the sale.

John
[/quote]

Thanks you guys! B)