Why become a member? ×

GARETH Feedback

The Burpster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought my second pre ernie ball bass off Gareth...

Top bloke to deal with, cannot fault him in anyway, great communicator and extremely understanding and patient!

Again the bass is an absolute pleasure to play....

Thanks again Gareth!

Cheers

Andrew

• 3 months later...

Bought Gareth's 1981 Tokai Hard Puncher, arrived quickly and Gareth was kind enough to call about 10 minutes after the delivery guy left to see if I was happy with it! Bass is exactly what I was looking for and what the listing and pictures were selling; an 32-year old P bass that's seen a bit of life. Already strung up with Chromes and sounding mighty fine. Cheers bud! ;)

Bought a beautiful Lakland 44-02 deluxe and it is wonderful. Mint, not a scratch, just played it for a first time tonight and it was great. My first ever transaction on Basschat and couldn't be happier. Gareth was really helpful to deal with, you can trust him to sort you out!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a G&L L1000 from Gareth, straightforward, friendly and honest, recommended.

<edit> - Nov 20th - [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying the L1000. I'm using it as first bass, great player, great sound.[/font][/color]

Edited by 4 Strings

• 2 months later...

[quote name='4 Strings' timestamp='1442701061' post='2868919']
Bought a G&amp;L L1000 from Gareth, straightforward, friendly and honest, recommended.

<edit> - Nov 20th - [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying the L1000. I'm using it as first bass, great player, great sound.[/font][/color]
[/quote] that's good news Greg, thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Gareth very kindly answered my call in the 'wanted' section and cured my GAS for a Squier Musicmaster bass Vista Series. We arranged the detail, met up half way, had a brief chat before I rushed home to try it out. I am very momentarily putting the bass down to leave feedback before picking it up again - probably the nicest short scale bass I have ever played.

Thank you so much, Gareth!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...