Why become a member? ×

For sale, Boogie Gear (photos now added)

Richelieu

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1347475480' post='1801431']
That's the same rig as mine. A monster :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Hi Chris.....Hmmm I bet it is too....

Next time you mistakenly want to get rid of a mesa head, get hold of me, and this time I won't mistakenly get rid of it for some other junk!......damn the GAS

[quote name='TommyK' timestamp='1347548019' post='1802304']
Hi Chris.....Hmmm I bet it is too....

Next time you mistakenly want to get rid of a mesa head, get hold of me, and this time I won't mistakenly get rid of it for some other junk!......damn the GAS
[/quote]

Hey Tommy, yes, the cycle of life as a bass player is riddled with such traps! IMO the Bass 400+ is about as good as it gets in bass amp terms, but takes some serious experimentation to get sounding right (in that respect it's nothing like the M-Pulse 600). Not sure f you've played one but I'd recommend trying before you buy.

All the best mate,

C

I'm sorry I can't say for sure what model it is as it doesn't appear to be labelled anywhere. I've had the handle off on one side and would say that the speakers appear to be ev ones. Can't see the 15"one though without taking the grills off and don't really want to start taking it to bits tbh.

Age wise I'd say its got a bit of age to it BUT again without a serial number I can't be sure.

The workings themselves are in cracking condition, the outer case is showing a couple of small scratches and a bit of bubbling to the side handles, but as you prob know, these things are built like a tank.

I'm going to attempt to upload some photos, but bear with me

[quote name='Richelieu' timestamp='1348071353' post='1808885']
According to Mesa boogie original specs; standard 50kg, road ready 55 and a bit kg.
[/quote]

Ah sorry, I'd expected the road-ready case to be substantially more than 5kg. Still, not one for the Punto drivers :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...