• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Arnold ('Arnoldoc' on Basschat) offered an MTD 5 for a trade and after some exchange of information and pictures we closed the deal. Everything went really smooth. Arnoldo took care of good packing, the documentation needed for customs and fast shipping. The bass arrived in the same perfect condition that Arnoldo described. On basis of this transaction I can clearly say that one can deal with confidence with Arnold! 

Will4bass

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought a Yamaha BB2025x from Arnold in start of September, and everything went absolutely smooth. The communication was super, and when I tried the bass, Arnold created a relaxing room so you could consider the instrument without any pressure. So a great guy with great knowledge of the instruments – I can only say good things, so can buy instruments from Arnold with confidence :) 

– Frederik Bak

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Bought an F-Bass BN5 from Arnold. Communication and handling is smooth and even more a

pleasure since we share  love for the instrument.  And oh yes... that F-Bass is a monster. It arrived

well packed, clean and very well set up. Thanks Arnold! 

• 2 months later...