Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Smythe

Smythe

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1344023914' post='1758957']
Cheers for the easy & swift transaction on the T-Rex Sweeper, was a pleasure to do business with you.
All the best ,
Norm
[/quote]

taken from this thread : [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/182939-sold-markbass-super-synth-and-t-rex-sweeper-sold/page__p__1764066#entry1764066"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/182939-sold-markbass-super-synth-and-t-rex-sweeper-sold/page__p__1764066#entry1764066[/url]

Edited by Smythe

Perfect BC'er,
My markbass supersynth turned up boxed like it was handled by a gold winning olympic packer, then got here faster than if Mr Bolt had sprinted up and down whilst on a plane:)
Deal in total confidence with this fine fellow.
Take it easy,
r.

Edited by roonjuice

• 7 months later...

Took delivery of a Carvin B2000 from Matt today - it was despatched swiftly via courier and was professionally packed. Matt sent me a tracking number and kept me informed at every stage of the delivery process.

He went out of his way to make the transaction possible and even included a couple of spare ECC83 pre-amp valves. Above and beyond the call of duty mate - thank you very much, I appreciate it. :)

Matt is the perfect seller and I have no hesitation in recommending him. Trade with absolute confidence - you're in safe hands.

Edited by discreet

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...