Why become a member? ×

SOLD

MarkusWarwick

Yep, as it says on the tin, i got a 98 ss2 for sale in mint condition. Will send pictures to anyone interested, lookin for £1450 in UK

Comes with SKB Hard Case

Only 2 things id think of would be if you dont like my set up, or you want the washers replaced on machine-heads, but there fine as far as im concerned.

Edited by MarkusWarwick

[quote name='Thor' timestamp='1345712778' post='1780716']
Would it be wrong to treat myself on my birthday? :gas:

Seriously tempting at that price!
[/quote]

Not if I treat myself first :-) ...but seeming as I already did weeks ago somebody else will have fun with this for sure

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1345714217' post='1780732']
Go for it guys, this would be an AWESOME birthday present. :)
[/quote]

LOL! It would, thats for sure. Had I not picked up something recently equally as special this would have been it...(that and the fact the bass fund is now zero!). Best of luck man!

How many Streamers do you have, have you given up on the Tattoo Parlour ?

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154962-warwick-streamer-stage-ii-for-sale-last-drop-to-l1500-sold-pending-payment/page__hl__markuswarwick

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1345715165' post='1780746']
How many Streamers do you have, have you given up on the Tattoo Parlour ?

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154962-warwick-streamer-stage-ii-for-sale-last-drop-to-l1500-sold-pending-payment/page__hl__markuswarwick
[/quote]

Hey man, i had 4 (ss1, 2 ss2's, and an lx custom)

Im still workin on gettin a studio so need to get some funds :)

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1345744435' post='1781201']
Go on Thor, purchase thy mighty hammer bass!! Haha
[/quote]

I would love to but have just (a couple of weeks ago) bought a Streamer Stage 1 4 string on here - I previously had the 5 broadneck which, sadly, was just far too heavy - have gigged the SS1 twice already and it's reaffirmed my affection for Warwick basses. I've always fancied a SS2...I reckon my daughter would be seriously unimpressed as the only spare cash I have is ear marked for her first car/insurance!

Seriously, good luck with the sale - somebody is going to get a killer bass for £1500, if I decide to change my mind/sell something (a Kidney perhaps?) I'll let you know straight away - if it's still here of course! :)

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1345794065' post='1781524']
Good luck, what's the custom you have incoming?
[/quote]

I've managed to acquire myself a Custom Warwick Streamer Stage 2 with MM-angled Jazz pickups. 3 band eq no less and very minty (fresh!) haha

Yeah, its a beautiful little number and means i have no use for this with my other Warwicks still kickin around as workhorses. :)

Thats why im sellin this one pretty damn low ok price, might as well go to a good home and someone that appreciates it :)

[quote name='Thor' timestamp='1345796190' post='1781565']

I would love to but have just (a couple of weeks ago) bought a Streamer Stage 1 4 string on here - I previously had the 5 broadneck which, sadly, was just far too heavy - have gigged the SS1 twice already and it's reaffirmed my affection for Warwick basses. I've always fancied a SS2...I reckon my daughter would be seriously unimpressed as the only spare cash I have is ear marked for her first car/insurance!

Seriously, good luck with the sale - somebody is going to get a killer bass for £1500, if I decide to change my mind/sell something (a Kidney perhaps?) I'll let you know straight away - if it's still here of course! :)
[/quote]

Yeah man, anytime :)

Hope u have fun with ss1, and good luck for your daughters new car :)