Why become a member? ×

Gorgeous Schecter Model-T (PJ bass on steroids!) *SOLD*

cetera

OK, time for another bass to leave the fold. I really love this bass but have over extended myself financially recently so something has to give....

This is my lovely Schecter Model-T bass in black with black pickguard, Seymour duncan pickups, heavy duty chrome bridge/hardware and rosewood board. soundwise it covers the spectrum....from deep full tones on the P pickup to honky tight nasal tones on the J pickup. Combine the two and you have a tight rocking tone....and the output seems almost 'active' in power and clarity.

Condition is excellent - just the lightest of knocks on the headstock end (typical) and some light usage scratches on the back of the body. There's also a spot of velcro on the bottom edge by the input (where a little wireless transmitter attached). This can easily be removed.

Current shop price - IF you can find one - is in the region of £520 - £500 so I will accept *SOLD* + courier (or collected from Guildford, Surrey area...or Central London)

Direct Bank Transfer or Cash preferred, but Paypal accepted if you cover all fees. :)

Edited by cetera

• 5 weeks later...

As used by Dug Pinnick with Kings X on the last tour. Superb basses these. I had one a while back and was very impressed. I also understand, from Dug himself, that Schecter were thinking about a Dug sig version of this bass.

[quote name='Rayman' timestamp='1349183404' post='1822896']
As used by Dug Pinnick with Kings X on the last tour. Superb basses these. I had one a while back and was very impressed. I also understand, from Dug himself, that Schecter were thinking about a Dug sig version of this bass.
[/quote]

How cool would that be?!
I'm not surprised though - these are, indeed, great feeling & sounding basses B)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1348517792' post='1814752']
Cheers Dave! Yep it's a cracker of a bass - will be sad to see it go but needs must...

See you at Lanark! :)
[/quote]

Missed your vocals at the Lanark gig. Made quite a differance. Hope your back to full health.
Great night once again.
Had to leave just before the end though - sorry didn't catch up with you.

Next time !!!

Dave

[quote name='Rayman' timestamp='1349962356' post='1832755']
Cracking bass it really is, surprised it hasn't gone. I'm tempted myself. Shame you're not a bit (a lot) closer.
[/quote]

I could probably ship it to you for around £20 mate ;)

I've currently got a Schecter Diamond P 5 string bass which is very similar to this and it is an amazing sounding bass! I get more comments about it than I do for my Roscoe Beck 5 and that's saying somethings..

Likewise, I'm surprised this hasn't gone yet..

But have a BUMP on me and GLWTS.

I've currently got a Schecter Diamond P 5 string bass which is very similar to this and it is an amazing sounding bass! I get more comments about it than I do for my Roscoe Beck 5 and that's saying somethings..

Likewise, I'm surprised this hasn't gone yet..

But have a BUMP on me and GLWTS.

• 4 weeks later...