Why become a member? ×

Overwater London Bass Day 23.09.12 Bulls Head, Barnes

martin lee

[b]Overwater London Bass Day[/b]

Overwater will be hosting a full day of basses, bass playing and entertainment at the Bulls Head in Barnes SW13 9PY for directions and venue info check[url="http://www.thebullshead.com/Find_US.html"]http://www.thebullshead.com/Find_US.html[/url], Watch this space for further details.

[size="3"][b]12.30pm – 5pm Overwater Bass Day (admission free)[/b][/size]
[b]Overwater Basses come to London[/b] [i]- [/i]UK’s leading and most established electric bass makers invite bass players to spend Sunday afternoon playing and talking bass and checking out a selection of Overwater basses and Acoustic Image amplification in company with Chris May, the Overwater team and a host of the UK’s top professional players…

[size="3"][b]7.30pm – 10.00pm Overwater Showcase (admission £5)[/b][/size]
[b]Overwater [/b][b]Evening Showcase[/b] [i]– [/i]band gig hosted by and featuring virtuoso bassists Phil Mulford and Scott Devine, along with more friends of Overwater (yet to be announced), bringing you a lively and varied evening of great music, great playing and Overwater bass sounds!

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1345187988' post='1774625']
Tequila is wicked stuff, right?

;)
[/quote]Sorry, where am I, who are you and what the hell am I talking about? :gas: I was just sat minding my own business and then suddenly it's tomorrow & I'm here :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just a quick reminder that the Overwater Bass Day is taking place this Sunday 23rd September 2012 at the Bull's Head, Barnes (details above).

It would be great to see you (sadly I wont be there) but Chris and Martin will be on hand to talk all thing bass and Overwater. If you have an Overwater bass and can bring it down even better.

If you have any questions, need further information or directions give use a call on 01228 590 591 (during workshop hours) or contact us vis our site (www.overwaterbasses.com) or Facebook / Twitter!

Stu

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Only three days to go! Here’s a quick update to let you know it’s all coming together nicely! Along with Scott and Phil, we have confirmation that Paul Carmichael, Chris Hargreaves, Chloe Treacher, Spy Austin and Chris Attwell (plus band), will all be getting their groove on for the evening showcase… [/color][/size][/font]

[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]And the afternoon get together is looking good too – with a load of industry friends promising to pop in and hang out – even I’m getting excited! And, in the spirit of caring and sharing… we’ve decided to spread the love by offering some reckless discounts on the day. So, if you’re teetering on the edge of ordering that special bass you’ve been lusting after, this will be your chance to catch me feeling mellow and generous (if you talk to me nicely and maybe buy me a drink!)… [/font][/color][/size]

[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]See y'all there! [/font][/color][/size] :)

[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]Chris[/font][/color][/size]
[size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]

[size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size]

[quote name='overwater' timestamp='1348098753' post='1809437']
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Only three days to go! Here’s a quick update to let you know it’s all coming together nicely! Along with Scott and Phil, we have confirmation that Paul Carmichael, Chris Hargreaves, Chloe Treacher, Spy Austin and Chris Attwell (plus band), will all be getting their groove on for the evening showcase… [/color][/size][/font]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]And the afternoon get together is looking good too – with a load of industry friends promising to pop in and hang out – even I’m getting excited! And, in the spirit of caring and sharing… we’ve decided to spread the love by offering some reckless discounts on the day. So, if you’re teetering on the edge of ordering that special bass you’ve been lusting after, this will be your chance to catch me feeling mellow and generous (if you talk to me nicely and maybe buy me a drink!)… [/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]See y'all there! [/font][/color][/size] :)

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Chris[/font][/color][/size]

[/quote]

We should be there early afternoon, Chris.

...before you loose your voice ;)

Phil

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1348155012' post='1810130']
Less than a mile from my home and I am in the recording studio in NW London all day ... sod's law :(
[/quote]

And I was only going to see you as well :(

Will be there about 1:30 - I'll be the one wearing a black Paul Frank T with a pink Fender Musicmaster pic on the front, lol

Oh. My. God. The gig was Awe-friggin'-some! The kind of jazz-fusion-funk with unbelievable bass playing that I luuurve :)
Took a few gigabytes of footage and the usual billion photos, all of which will eventually have to be sorted. Met Chris, Martin and Kirsty of Overwater and gassed to death. Only thing that saved me emptying my wallet this time was the absence of lefty models, which the guys are planning to fix soon by creating an entire new line of lefty basses :gas: