Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD - Vigier Passion Series 3 ***

far0n

My trustee Vigier Passion Series 3, a marvelous bass if ever there was one. Good condition, a few bumps/scratches as you would probably expect of this age of instrument but nothing too bad. Adjustable Kahler bridge for both height and string spacing, graphite rods in the neck and I've had a proper 2x9v battery case installed in the back of it too. Anyway....here's a clip of it in action....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CHovP_3Hs&list=UUcuwl4V47AxPimU7fDkSjRg&index=2&feature=plcp[/media]

Edited by far0n

[quote name='JD1' timestamp='1344490199' post='1765276']
Great bass. Not enough strings for me alas. Great band btw ;-) Tell Danny to get out the way - can't see Carl!
[/quote]

Carl's a cracking drummer, just loves playing the lad doesn't he !! :)

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1344458367' post='1765007']
Pmd
[/quote]This is simply one of the best bass guitars ever made,They play so well and sound awesome and at this price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot not believe that you bass chatters out there have not snapped it up! (Yes i have one and could not ever dream about selling/
trading etc.They just do not come up that often! and at this price it is bargain of the YEAR! good luck with the sale.Man I wish I had
a spare £800

• 3 weeks later...