Why become a member? ×

FENDER JAZZ BASS USA

bigjohn170

HI I HAVE FOR SALE AN AMERICAN JAZZ BASS . THE SERIAL NUMBER IS ( Z8157011) . I BOUGHT IN NEW ITS NEVER BEEN GIGGED OR EVEN TAKEN OUT OF THE HOUSE .

THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES , DINGS , OR MARKS ON THE BASS IT IS IN AS NEW CONDITION COMES WITH ALL THE STUFF YOU USUALLY GET WITH THIS BASS AND THE CASE .

I LIVE IN FIFE IN SCOTLAND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO COME ALONG AND TRY IT OUT , I KNOW IT MAY BE TOO FAR FOR SOME PEOPLE BUT MOST WELCOME AS I SAID. WE CAN HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE WHILE YOU HAVE A GO ON THE BASS .

£700 THIS INCLUDES FULLY INSURED CARRIAGE ANYWHERE IN THE UK OR IF YOU PICK IT UP WE CAN SORT SOMETHING OUT .

IM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE I JUST NEED TO THIN OUT MY COLLECTION .

• 1 month later...

I think with P&P included your price is about right. I base this on ebay auctions I've seen over the last few months. I just think people are being a bit tight with their money these days, unless they smell a bargain.

[quote name='Jambo10' timestamp='1346085400' post='1785059']
Fine looking bass.....If I had the cash I would be very tempted.

Whereabouts are you in Fife?, may not want be able to afford the bass....but can have the coffee!
[/quote]hi im in crosshill near the entrance to lochore meadows country park youre welcome to come and try it out and the wife will put the kettle on .

john

[quote name='bigjohn170' timestamp='1346086302' post='1785076']
hi im in crosshill near the entrance to lochore meadows country park youre welcome to come and try it out and the wife will put the kettle on .

john
[/quote]

Cool, am busy working and gigging this week, but might just pop through if you still have it next week.

Not a million miles away from you this friday...playing in Cowdenbeath!

• 2 months later...