Why become a member? ×

What's the last bassline you learned?

Doc B

[quote name='Paul S' post='1291134' date='Jul 3 2011, 04:17 PM']At the moment I am going from extremes. 'Paranoid' Black Sabbath, which took about 1 min to actually learn, having listened to it all my life. And 'Into The Arena' by Michael Schenker Group which I am still working on. It seems to me to be the bass playing equivalent of a tongue twister.[/quote]
I recall there is a pretty accurate GuitarPro file available for Into The Arena.

Had to learn Amy MacDonald - This is the life, for the function band I'm in... not what I'd usually listen to but damn it sounds great in a band. Actually, none of it is stuff I'd usually listen to but actually learning the songs and getting them to sound tight gives you an appreciation of it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tredders' post='1306313' date='Jul 17 2011, 12:20 AM']Pleasant Valley Sunday by the Monkees. Great bassline![/quote]

Take that shine for dep gig last night, along with some others I never thought I'd sit down and work out

• 1 month later...