Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Dodge_Bass Ian Paterson

JimmySims

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently did a part ex with Ian (my bass and cash his way) for a 79 Precision Bass.

Ian's comms throughout was fantastic, we talked via WhatsApp and he took extra pictures of the bass for me which was great. He also called me to discuss the courier using UK InterParcel which was much appreciated as I had not used this service before.

Upon receipt the bass, it was exactly as described and I love it.

Can't recommend Ian highly enough for any deals your thinking of doing with him - he's a top guy and a credit to this forum.

All the best 

Martin

• Thanks 1

Sold a Limelight P bass to Ian - fast and friendly comms, instant payment and kept me updated after receipt. A thoroughly decent chap and another credit to the Basschat community, would not hesitate to deal with him again!

Cheers Ian!

Kev

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just did a trade with my fellow Geordie low ender! He was incredibly easy to deal with and delivery was super quick. Im very happy with my new pedal and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again ( even if he doesnt remember chatting to me by the buffet table at my mates wedding about 9 years ago 🤣)

Great bloke/great player/great taste in gear nuff said 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Ian spent his entire ill gotten gains from the sale of his (fantastic) Boss SY-1 pedal on a bit crusher. The boy has no sense. Although, tbf, he makes better use of bit crushers than just about anyone else I know!

However, he is a complete pleasure to deal with and having now both bought and sold pedals from/to him, I have no hesitation in continuing to recommend Ian to my fellow BCers.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dodge_bass aka Ian bought a Wingbass from me. Not only was he patient, waiting for me to tardily source a box & packaging, but he paid quickly. Good comms throughout. Top Bc' er to do business with. Buy / sell / trade in confidence. 

Cheers Ian :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...