Why become a member? ×

Hartke = Dead!!

bassboy115

I got to band practise earlier and my Hartke 3500 wouldnt turn on...

Its done this before and usually turns on after about 10 mins of trying. However this afternoon it wouldnt...

So my Dad ran down his Ashdown Mag 300 which sounded amazing!!!

so will be using that tonight (if he lets me)

Just thought id share my annoyance, ive only had the blood thing since christmas!!

Owell the Ashdown is the dogs anyhoo!!

Cheers
Alex

Where are you playing tonight Alex? I'm originally from Telford (Oakengates). Been living out here in Sedgley for 7 years now but have joined a band recently where two of the guys are from Telford and we've got a few gigs coming up over there in the next few weeks. Thought I might drop by and say hello.

Mark
[url="http://www.myspace.com/teazerrocks"]Our Myspace[/url]

[quote name='bassboy115' post='185979' date='Apr 26 2008, 04:08 PM']kool... may see you there then. Im the short guy with peroxide blonde(white) hair!

doors are opening at 8.30 but were not on till about 10.30 and its £3 entry in case you do come.

Hope to see you later!
Alex
:)[/quote]

You look very familiar. Have you played at the Fountain (Wrockwardine Wood) or the Wrens Nest in the past?

no we had a gig scheduled at the wrens nest but then it closed. U may have seen me at other pubs around telford?! Weve played with and have been to a few to watch with the killa kangorillaz? there pretty big in telford pub scene(classic rock covers band)!

Cheers
Alex

[quote name='bassboy115' post='186026' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:18 PM']no we had a gig scheduled at the wrens nest but then it closed. U may have seen me at other pubs around telford?! Weve played with and have been to a few to watch with the killa kangorillaz? there pretty big in telford pub scene(classic rock covers band)!

Cheers
Alex[/quote]

That's where I probably saw you. It's the hair that I think I remember.

Killa Kangorillaz have split unfortunately. I was talking to their vocalist Kerry just the other week. I've known him a long time since the days before he was in Warning. He came to one of our gigs. He's not doing anything at the moment but Lucky and Max are playing with War Pigs, a Sabbath tribute. They're headlining Nedgestock II, an all-dayer at the Nedge May 5th. We're on about half 5 I think. Hopefully see you later. I'll come over and say hi. I'm the old fat dude (probably older than yer Dad).

[quote name='bassboy115' post='185979' date='Apr 26 2008, 04:08 PM']kool... may see you there then. Im the short guy with peroxide blonde(white) hair!

doors are opening at 8.30 but were not on till about 10.30 and its £3 entry in case you do come.

Hope to see you later!
Alex
:)[/quote]Hi Alex, how's the 4.5 doing? White hair? Outstanding.
Stay groovey.
Steve.

[quote name='bassman2790' post='186042' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:40 PM']That's where I probably saw you. It's the hair that I think I remember.

Killa Kangorillaz have split unfortunately. I was talking to their vocalist Kerry just the other week. I've known him a long time since the days before he was in Warning. He came to one of our gigs. He's not doing anything at the moment but Lucky and Max are playing with War Pigs, a Sabbath tribute. They're headlining Nedgestock II, an all-dayer at the Nedge May 5th. We're on about half 5 I think. Hopefully see you later. I'll come over and say hi. I'm the old fat dude (probably older than yer Dad).[/quote]

Thanks for coming!
was a strange yet fun gig!!
Yeah i know about Killaz went to see max play with war pigs at the haygate! Hes a member on here somewhere!

thanks for coming

[quote name='steve-soar' post='186170' date='Apr 26 2008, 09:13 PM']Hi Alex, how's the 4.5 doing? White hair? Outstanding.

Stay groovey.
Steve.[/quote]
Hey the 4.5 is awsome, played it tonight with the ashdown and it sounded quality (IMO)! Thanks u still got the crown??