Why become a member? ×

--FOR SALE-- Electro Harmonix Nano Small Stone!!

Mattbass97

Hello! For sale is my ehx small stone phase shifter.

I previously bought this pedal broken and set to fix it, thats exactly what i did :)

I had to replace the dc jack and i had to re wire the power to go through wires to its destination rather than through the circuit as the trace on the circuit had been lifted a little however thankfully this has had absolutely no effect on any other part of the pedal and it works 100% now! i also added a white washer just to look cool haha. It also has the feet removed although they are included in the box and i have hoop velcro on the back if you like i can send some hook velcro with the pedal free if needed. A Battery is included :) over all condition isnt too bad :) and i do apologise, the soldering isnt the best im a noob haha but its done the job without any problems so alls good! Also in the photo it looks worse than it really is dont worry! aha

Im looking around £35 + £2.50 for p&p first class standard. I may negotiate within reason and if there's any questions feel absolutely free to ask!! If there are any inquiries at all feel free to message me :)

Thanks!

[attachment=113570:IMG_6509.JPG] [attachment=113571:IMG_6510.JPG]

[attachment=113572:IMG_6511.JPG] [attachment=113573:IMG_6506.JPG]

[attachment=113574:IMG_6504.JPG] [attachment=113575:IMG_6505.JPG]