Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gareth Hughes

Maine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just to add another bit about Gareth. I bought an SWR WM12 from Nigel (InThePocket) and Gareth was kind enough to have it transported along with his gear from Leicester to Norn Iron. Top bloke!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gareth sold me a Gallien Krueger MB150 in mint conditions, which arrived perfectly packed.
Great communication also.
Highly suggested, I would buy from him anytime, thanks mate!

Edited by ialma

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thinman' post='884327' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:38 PM']Bought an EHX Bass Synth from Gareth.

Excellent to deal with in every respect.

In fact, I'm amazed he's got anything left to sell![/quote]

You'd be surprised the amount of stuff I have lying around. I just gave six pedals to Bigwan for repairs, and loaned an amp - and life is carrying on as tho nothing had changed :)

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='884511' date='Jul 3 2010, 01:48 AM']You'd be surprised the amount of stuff I have lying around. I just gave six pedals to Bigwan for repairs, and loaned an amp - and life is carrying on as tho nothing had changed :)[/quote]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought an oly white US Fender Jazz off Gareth. Not just any old Jazz, but one that I was the original owner of! Gareth was a pleasure to deal with throughout and I am happy to add myself to the list of those in the above posts who recommend Gareth as a top BC'er to do biz with.

• 1 month later...

all hail Gareth! Thankfully a man so replete with pedals he forgets what he has, thereby allowing me to resurrect a long dead thread and nab a modded Bassballs. Excellent all round - clear communications, very quick dispatch and safely in my hands just a day later. Please trade with confidence when dealing with Gareth.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just bought a bass body from Gareth;

His communication has been excellent, and it's always a pleasure to receive a message from him;

His price was more than fair, and the transaction was incredibly smooth.

The bass arrived very promptly, exactly as described, and very, very well packed.

And what else? All is lollipops and sunshine. I can't think of many more superlatives....

Thanks!

And best of luck with all of the gigs and recording you're doing.

Just sold my TC Electronic Classic 450 to Gareth. Item was priced up as £xxx or near offer, Gareth came in with a good offer (not one of those unrealistic bids that sometimes happen), we agreed the transaction straight off, funds were immediately forthcoming. Sent me a message as soon as the amp arrived, confirming all ok - wich is a major plus to any seller, knowing all is well with what you`ve just sold.

Nice straightforward transaction, good prompt comms throughout. Recommended.