Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4HH 2007 Limited Edition Blue Dawn - SOLD

TJ Spicer

[u][size=5]Musicman Stingray 4HH [color=#0000ff]Blue Dawn[/color] 2007[color=#a9a9a9] [/color]Limited Edition - £[s]1250 ONO[/s] £975 [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/size][/u]

A gorgeous bass to say the least! This was one of a limited edition run in 2007 and thus comes with a suitably celebratory case and in the "Blue Dawn" finish that was only offered during this period. The bass is originally from the US last year and I am it's only owner. The bass still has the plastic covering on the rear, no buckle rash and only a single surface scratch on the bottom cutaway, however I was unable to capture this on camera as it can only be seen in certain lights and if you're really looking hard!

It's a great shame to let it go so soon, but I've found that the Stingray neck isn't really for me and it's WAY too good to be sat just looking pretty (of which it does a very good job!)

I'd be looking for [s]£1250 ONO[/s] £975 and am willing to ship.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm just outside Reading area in Maidenhead.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I hope it can find a loving home!

Thanks for looking![/font][/color]

Edited by TJ Spicer

Thanks mate

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1342652040' post='1738927']
Now that would fit nicely in the collection!
[/quote]

I agree, you could add a bit of blue to that signature... Would fit VERY nicely :P

Lovely finish, picture won't do it justice, had a 5 string with this colour and a status neck, was stunning :)

Worth noting that blue dawn was available for a few years but discontined and was brought back a a one off in 2007 :)