Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Basic £500 ** WITHDRAWN **

Jigster

This is a lovely bass, plays so well - guessing people have read about the build quality on these (TRB BOY is a particular expert on BC if ever need more info)...

What can I say, it's not quite my sound, yet I really rate this very highly.

Made about 2010 I believe. Hand made German construction which is flawless. Has a few scratches in the body, but only basic play wear. Two of the signature dots came off.

BUT....the necks on these are amazing.

Active/passive
3 band eq in active mode
Glockenklang preamp

[attachment=113373:DSC_0012_2.jpg]
[attachment=113374:IMG_1734.jpg]
[attachment=113375:IMG_1735.jpg]
[attachment=113376:IMG_1737.jpg]
[attachment=113377:IMG_1738.jpg]

[b]Comes also with a white pearl pickguard[/b]

One tiny issue only, the jack plug seems to take a straight jack cable better than the right angle headed input jacks - don't know why, but the right angle ones don't sit so well in the socket. I think the jack is slightly recessed - yet it's very solidly attached.

More details here:

[url="http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/basscat-overview/basic-series-top/basic"]http://www.sandberg-...eries-top/basic[/url]

Can meet within reasonable distance for petrol money. Or courier at buyer's expense/

[b]UK courier only.[/b]

Edited by Jigster

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1342647061' post='1738818']
Awesome, awesome bass at a great price! I really can't praise them highly enough. As Jigster says, the necks are just amazing! Good luck with the sale dude!
[/quote]

+1 from me. Mine plays like a dream and the 3 band eq allows you to get whatever tone you're looking for. Outplays a Fender any day of the week.

It's a shame they chose to call it a "Basic" as it's anything but basic - top quality build and great necks.

Best of luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...