Why become a member? ×

Bass Combo's, Crate BT100 and Fender Rumble15 *CHEAP*

silentbob

First up is a Crate BT100
I'm putting this up as semi-working, but it's not really as bad as it sounds.
On the whole this is a pretty decent sounding amp, the onboard eq gives quite a good range of sounds and it's built like a tank though the downside to this is that it's bloody heavy. It has a built in tuner which I've found works well, and also features a built in octaver which works fine I guess if you're into those types of thing. There is a cd input, headphone out, mute button and a -15db setting. It also has a seperate distortion channel which I've never been able to get to work properly (keeps cutting in and out) and a foot pedal to operate this. Apparently loads of people have had problems the distortion so I guess this is a common fault.
Awhile back I started noticing a strange background interferance noise coming from the amp. It happened totally randomly, and would normally disappear after a few minutes. I was never able to find the source of the problem, but the other day the same thing happened on my new amp, so although I can't say for sure, it's possible the problem is actually down to one of my basses/pedals/leads/external source rather than the amp.
Because of this I'm asking only £45 for this beauty.

Full specs can be found here

http://www.crateamps.com/pdf/manuals/BT100_OM.pdf

Next is a Fender Rumble 15w.
This has a cd input, headphone out and a 3-band eq, but is missing it's kettle lead. Nice and simple little amp. Not mint, but by no means bad condition and worth every penny of the £20 I'm asking for it.

More detail here

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/fender-rumble-15-bass-combo-amp

Sorry, no posting on these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...