Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BH250

eude

She is indeed, but there's more - she doesn't drink either (no principles involved, just doesn't like the taste), so there's never any problem with who drives home when we've been out for the evening, which is always amusing when we see our friends engaged in sometimes heated discussions about their own arrangements. In fact, when a group of us go out there is generally a bit of a rush to bag a lift with us. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1365354092' post='2038439']
I found the exact same thing using one Bergantino cab (8ohms), I have not tried it in the same situation with both of them and thus getting the full 4 ohm output. To me that defeats the point of a small lightweight head if you have to then take 2 cabs to make it work for you!
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1365354092' post='2038439']
I found the exact same thing using one Bergantino cab (8ohms), I have not tried it in the same situation with both of them and thus getting the full 4 ohm output. To me that defeats the point of a small lightweight head if you have to then take 2 cabs to make it work for you!
[/quote]
It's really used as a backup amp that sits in my gig bag or for home practise with headphones and my phone playing mp3s.
Tried it with the midget/compact combo last week and it sounded truly enormous.

Edited by Bloc Riff Nut

• 1 month later...