chuck_stones

Feedback for juliusmonk

I hadn't realised until I scrolled through this thread that this is the second time I've bought a pedal from Carlos. This time an EHX Superego. As before the entire process has been smoother than a well greased Barry White on a bowling alley.

Seriously though, great comms, quick delivery and item as described. Thanks again - I look forward to out next transaction.

Edited by NoirBass

Just bought a guitar from Carlos. Super deal as ever. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Muchas grascias, Carlos! [/font][/color]

Juts bought a Dingwall Pj from Carlos. What an absolute gent to deal with from beginning to end and my word what a bass! Another incredibly easy and totally hassle free deal on BC. Spain to Northumberland in a couple of days, legend! Cheers dude for parting with this bass, 100% a keeper. Take it easy dude Paul 

I sold a bass to Carlos and honestly he is an absolute fenomenal chap to do business with!

Edited by PKeri

Just bought a bass from Carlos. Easy, smooth transaction. Well packaged and the bass as described in the ad. He´s a completely trustworthy guy.