Why become a member? ×

Feedback for juliusmonk

chuck_stones

• 2 weeks later...

To add to the long list of positive feedback for Carlos...I just bought a lovely Zon Legacy from him, which was successfully sent via UPS from Barcelona to London. The process was quick and smooth, all communications were clear and helpful, and the bass was well packaged.

Deal with Carlos with confidence.

Richard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dealing with Carlos has been superb thus far, even though I do not have in possession the bass yet since it was my choice for him to send it to Martin Sims for LEDs.... We had a minor glitch when it arrived to Martin, but Carlos has been a true gentleman and a great person to deal with during the process to figuring out a solution. Communication has remained fluent throughout and nothing less than awesome!! I would definitely love to deal with Carlos again for any future deals that may come. Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought an EHX B9 from Carlos. It was a fantastically easy purchase.
Pedal was immaculate as described, comms were excellent and delivery was very fast.
I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Now I'm off to brush up my Jimmy Smith licks

• 2 months later...

Just completed a trade with Carlos and it could not of been any easier.
It is the first time I have posted abroad and it went smoothly mostly due to Carlos and his guidance,he is a very helpful and honest person to deal with.
Could not be happier and as I said if I'm ever in Barcalona I ow him a beer!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just completed a sale for a Tune Bass Maniac with Carlos. The bass arrived in a hard case at no extra cost. It is an excellent bass at a very good price. Excellent communication and totally hassle free. I have yet to try the bass plugged in, but I suspect it is going to work perfectly. Thanks Carlos.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Carvin LB70F Custom to Carlos, and everything was fine, from the answers to my questions to the shipping and parcel itself.

And, but that's not the point here, but I wanted to tell it : the bass is amazing, and I've owned a lot, some of them 20 times the asking price...

I bought a Sei from Carlos and everything went smoothly in the international deal. The communication was prompt, friendly and the bass arrived well-packed and as advertised.
It was a pleasure to deal with him. A trusted member of BC. Wish you all the best. 

• 1 month later...

I bought an ACG Recurve from Carlos and he is an excellent guy to deal with. The transaction was smooth, the communication was excellent, the packaging was absolutely fantastic and of course the bass is a real beauty (both in sound and looks) and as described. Thanks a lot Carlos and I hope to deal again in the future!

Just took delivery of a lovely TUNE SWV4 from Carlos. Packaging was excellent, tracked shipping and great communication with Carlos. The bass arrived exactly as and when expected, including a TUNE gig-bag and Straploks fitted.

A pleasure to deal with and thoroughly recommended.

Thanks again, Carlos.

Steve :)

• 5 months later...