Why become a member? ×

FODERA MG - KOA TOP!

naov

Hello,

Im Selling my 4 months old Fodera Matt Garrison Flamed Koa Top, its new and a great deal if you dont want to wait more than 12 months to get a Fodera.The reason fo my selling is that i have other 5 ers and need room for a Anthony Jackson :)

The specs;

-Solid Flamed Koa Top
-Walnut body
-Alder ToneBlock
-Ash neck
-Ebony FB - 34´ scale
-3+2 HeadStock
-Black Hardware
-Ebony PupCovers + Ramp
-Pope New electronics, Matt Garrison Layout
-19mm space bridge ( adjustable can go little more or less )
-Fodera GigBag

-This bass as a price over 11000 with all the custom choices and woods, im asking 8500 Eur, is like new ( 4 months only..)so a very good deal!

Please serious inquiries , PM is ok also.

Thanks!
Alex

'Used to have one of these - lovely basses but the board was far too wide for me (didn't quite sit right against the body too but that's a personal ergonomics thing). Very high quality construction and very good finishing - nice focused tone. Probably better with a gig bag - my Fodera case had an awful organic smell (glue?). I can't see this hanging around - truly lovely top.

Absolutely amazing bass, someone's going to be a very lucky new owner, but it never ceases to amaze me that people have that kind of money to spend, 11K? Blimey, I'm not sure I could scratch together £11 at the moment :D .

Beautiful bass, I can only dream.

man that's a beautiful bass... I have almost the same one, but anthony's is one of my dreams!

here's mine

[url="http://www.fodera.com/Main/NewBornDetails.aspx?FeaturedItemID=69"]http://www.fodera.com/Main/NewBornDetails.aspx?FeaturedItemID=69[/url]

• 3 weeks later...