Why become a member? ×

FS: Boss LS-2 loop/line selector pedal - SOLD!!!

Gunsfreddy2003

Up for sale is my Boss LS-2 pedal which is in good condition and come in its original box. Great multi functional pedal with loads of cool uses. If your not sure what these do then ask Shep (Panthersirsoft on here) he switched me on to the joys of looping!

Can take some pics if you need them.

Looking for £55 delivered.

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

That is right. But they have so many different modes that you can do a lot more than that if you need to! In my set up I use it to turn on multiple effects to once for different sounds that I need without the tap dancing!

It is is also pretty cool that if you turn off all the effects in loop A and have say an envelope filter in Loop B and switch it to A/B mix mode then you can dial in a dry signal from Loop A and keep plenty of bottom end.

I am no expert on loops by any means but took some good advice from here and found this pedal worked well for what I needed.

Hope that helps?

[quote name='bassjamm' timestamp='1341012413' post='1712968']
Am I right in thinking that you can use this to mix 2 loops of effects and then blend them to create a signal out to your amp?
[/quote]

[quote name='bassjamm' timestamp='1341012413' post='1712968']
Am I right in thinking that you can use this to mix 2 loops of effects and then blend them to create a signal out to your amp?
[/quote]

That's what I do. Loop A has my Zoom B3 and Vesta Fire distortion in and Loop B has a DIY overdrive in. But 90% of the time only one loop has FX running at any given time, so I have a dry signal to keep the low end there

Edited by bartelby