Why become a member? ×

Bass Tuition Available in West London + Skype

Steve Woodcock

[color=#222222][size=4]Bass guitar lessons available in west London (W4) with an experienced tutor. Whether you play 4, 5 or 6-string basses; fretted or fretless; are a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, I can help you progress as a musician with the following areas of study:[/size][/color][list]
[*][size=4][b]Technique[/b] Learn to play in an efficient manner to achieve great tone and ability, without wasted movement or risk of injury.[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Fingerboard harmony [/b]Increase your familiarity of the entire range of the fingerboard so you can confidently navigate your way through complex progressions in any context.[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Bassline creation and improvisation [/b]Take the skills developed in fingerboard harmony and music theory to produce stylistically appropriate lines and solos.[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Reading [/b]Learn to read and write standard music notation to aid your communication with other musicians and increase the music and learning resources available to you.[/size]
[*][size=4][b]Music theory [/b]Gain a thorough understanding of music theory to increase your musical awareness.[/size]
[/list]
[color=#222222][size=4]I have gigged and toured internationally with name artists, playing in a broad range of genres, and recorded for Guitar Techniques and Total Guitar magazines. [/size][/color]

[color=#222222][size=4]Please contact me via PM or direct at Steve [at] SteveWoodcockBass [dot] com for further information.[/size][/color]

Edited by Stickman

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...