Why become a member? ×

Feedback for petetexas

Maine

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Maine' post='183715' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:34 PM']I bought a couple of cabs off petetexas today, and it was all a very fine experience :-)

Good honest chap, good price, and only 20 miles from my house. The latter, of course, might not be applicable to you!

Maine.[/quote]

Thank you kind Sir........ :)

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='184130' date='Apr 23 2008, 09:27 PM']I've recently completed a deal with Petetexas too.

A very smooth transaction & a pleasant chap to deal with.

Bernie[/quote]

Thanks Bernmeister, nice ! ! ! ............. :)

Edited by petetexas

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='TheFear' post='946110' date='Sep 5 2010, 01:01 PM']Just bought a PeaveyBx cab from Pete, extremeley nice bloke to deal with, good price, cab description spot on , now i just need the Mrs to hump it around at gigs to save my back, lol[/quote]

Thanks for those kind words lol, my misses almost left me when I asked her to hump it around.......so beware ! :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='stevie' post='968841' date='Sep 26 2010, 09:22 PM']Bought a cab from Pete, which he had maintained in immaculate condition. It was well packed and shipped out quickly. The whole transaction was very easy with zero hassle. One of the good guys.[/quote]

Thanks Stevie, for the feedback. :)

• 1 month later...

Bought Pete's Line6 Relay G30 wireless. all went smoothly, the unit was in my hands within 48hrs of paying for it, and was in better (ie pretty much as new) condition than I was expecting. Top chap to deal with, i would happily recommend him to anyone. Cheers mate

steve

[quote name='steve' post='1005337' date='Oct 29 2010, 03:30 PM']Bought Pete's Line6 Relay G30 wireless. all went smoothly, the unit was in my hands within 48hrs of paying for it, and was in better (ie pretty much as new) condition than I was expecting. Top chap to deal with, i would happily recommend him to anyone. Cheers mate

steve[/quote]

Thanks Steve.........Enjoy...........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just received an MXR Phase 100 phaser from Pete this morning. I saw it for sale yesterday morning, he packed and posted it within a couple of hours and it arrived today. Incredible.

Thanks very much Pete.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just bought a set of Dimarzio Model J pickups from Pete, an absolutely flawless transaction, great comms and delivered next day.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Pete![/font][/color]

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Genz Benz Combo from Pete - my second purchase from him.

A trully great guy to deal with.

Thanks Pete. :)

PS. When collecting, Pete said it sounded brilliant with an extension cab, so I picked up the
combo and loaded it, went to lift my ABM 210, which is quite a bit heavier. . . . . and did my back in!!
Think I'm going soft!
Now looking for the correct cab to go with it!

:)

• 6 months later...