Why become a member? ×

Sold Ampeg 610HLF price drop £375

Dear all,

Updated - F1 withdrawn, SVT6 Sold

After much soul searching, investigation etc I've decided to move a few amplification device/utility/type-things on. No doubt shortly afterwards I will regret this and attempt to re-acquire them, however this is what we do I guess so here goes.

Ampeg 610hlf (cringing on this one as I type). Probably the best cab I have ever owned but looking for something lighter/more portable. 6x10 plus tweeter with the usual variable control on the rear. 600w 4 ohms, ported so nice and deep. Excellent working order - but TATTY condition, lots of dinks and tears on the tolex, it has done some miles. On the plus side I've replaced the wheels with some larger rear ones and casters on the front - helps with the movement a lot and very slightly angles the cab up on stage. £400 'cause it's tatty - no hold on, more price drop madness - £375 of money for this beauty!!!!!

[attachment=110827:20120618_193156.jpg][attachment=110828:20120618_193207.jpg]

Hartke 4.5XL. Great 410 cab - just too heavy. Again I've added casters to this which helps. This is an older model with jack only inputs but still sounds great. Very good condition. £100 please. 400W 8ohms - sounds much bigger than this.

[attachment=110829:20120618_193221.jpg]

Markbass F1 now withdrawn I'm afraid - not sure if the fault was fixed!

All are in Norwich where a warm low end welcome and cup of tea awaits anyone interested in trying any of this stuff. I will travel a bit to handover for petrol costs etc.

Trades are possible but it would need to be for something quality, portable but still big enough to cover reasonable stage work.

Cheers,

Andy

Edited by andybassdoyle

Buy with confidence from Mr Doyle, he is a top chap!

I thought you went and got another SVt 5 after selling me your old one mate? Whats the SVT 6 like in comparison? And 'nuff said about the SVT610 - the best cab ever IMO.

Hello there,
Stag - SVT6 is great, less complex than the 5 and a bit more tubey (the voltage control is very good). No doubt I will end up buying another one 18 months after this is sold. Wicked amp, just looking to go lightweight.
Mwoit - yes, can look at shipping the F1 at your cost mate. Plenty of interest in this at the mo so it might disappear soon!
BTW - it's not a contradiction that I'm moving the F1 whilst wanting a lightweight solution, I'd like to go with one amp so it needs to be something with a bit more power than the F1.
A