Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jack ( Jack )

gapiro

He said he hasn't got a feedback thread so here goes!
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/548-jack/"]http://basschat.co.uk/user/548-jack/[/url]

Just bought an amp off him. Very very swift efficient and polite to deal with. Talked to him tuesday, amp was with me on thursday midday.

Edited by gapiro

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent transaction from my point of view. Jack was really patient about waiting to get paid which sadly took a bit longer than i had imagined due to unforseen circumstances and a family member kicking the bucket. But as soon as i managed to pay him he sent me a Zoom b9 1ut , it was very well packaged and the item is exactly as described.
Cheers Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just done a bass swap with Jack, both of us are happy, the trade was quick , efficient and hassle free, and communication was top notch throughout.

Buyers & sellers can deal in confidence as Jack is confidently a credit the Basschat community.

All the best :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to reiterate the above comments, I found Jack to be a really nice, easy guy to talk to, bought his Barefaced Midget, shipped it over to me and I have to say his attention to detail in packing the cab was second to none, shows a real sense of care sadly missing from some online retailers. Have no qualms in dealing with this fellow Basschatter.

• 2 months later...

Bought a Smooth Hound wireless from Jack - not only a simple, straightforward transaction, he also went the extra mile (and beyond!) to resolve a small issue, when he could easily have not done.

Definitely one of the good guys on here!

Cheers fella :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...