Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pete Cornish Effects Board - New Pictures As Requested SOLD

bouvier

[attachment=110232:009.JPG][attachment=110233:010.JPG][attachment=110235:001.JPG]
SOLD a full Pete Cornish Custom Effects Board built for Porl Thompson of The Cure. The board was used extensively by Porl with The Cure, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page in their world tours.

The board was built in the mid to late nineties and is built to Pete's usual extremely high standard.

The board is complete with both purpose built Flight Case which measures 63" x 33" x 26" May fit in a large estate car and a soft canvas type gig bag.

There are over 40 Pete Cornish Cables including Power, Patch, Guitar, Speakon, Send/Return plus adaptors. The cost of the cables alone is in excess of £1500.

Distortion, Fuzz, Overdrive, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Voodoo Vibe and Mesa V Twin plus others and all the distribution needed to play any venue.

To get this built now you would get very little change from £18,000.

Any queries please contact me.

For sale around the £6500 mark or trade for W.H.Y - Pass details onto any guitarists you know.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
[attachment=110236:002.JPG[attachment=110237:003.JPG[attachment=110238:005.JPG[attachment=110239:006.JPG][attachment=110240:007.JPG[attachment=110241:008.JPG][attachment=110242:011.JPG[attachment=110243:012.JPG][attachment=110244:013.JPG][attachment=110248:016.JPG]SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by bouvier

I tried to sell it to him but he already has four or five bigger ones.

[url="http://www.petecornish.co.uk/client.html"]http://www.petecorni....uk/client.html[/url]

Why even the Bay City Rollers use Pete Cornish!!! nuff said eh....

Edited by bouvier

Many thanks for the kind words - the board really is the dogs boll@%$s.

In response to a few enquiries re trades. I would consider:[list]
[*]Fender Pre CBS Precision or Jazz.
[*]Wal, Sadowsky, Custom Shop - Only interested in 4s.
[*]Fender 1960s Stratocaster or Telecaster any colour.
[*]Fylde, Magician, Alchemist, Leonardo, Falstaff. Martin or similar Dreadnought.
[*]Effects Pedals - Pete Cornish, Strymon, Analogman, Skreddy, Fulltone or similar.
[*]Gibson Les Paul VOS.
[*]Gibson 335 - 355.
[*]Gibson Explorer.
[*]Gibson SG or Junior.
[*]Fender Nocaster.
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10 - 30 watt 1 x 12 Combo valve amp along the lines of [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cornell, Matchless, Swart, Victoria.[/font][/color]
[/list]

Edited by bouvier

Oh Boy - that is stunning!

When I was young the first thing I swore I'd do if I ever became rich & famous was get Pete Cornish to build me a pedalboard.

Fast forward thirty years & I can't even afford one of his leads....oh well.

What model of Fylde are you looking for?

I can deliver the effects board personally to any address on the mainland.

You can see Porl using this pedal board on the Jonathan Ross Show

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdYTZula_Qo&feature=related[/media]

As requested a few additional pictures showing the pedal controls - hope these help

[attachment=110525:H4289-L28684616.jpg] [attachment=110526:H4289-L28684617.jpg] [attachment=110527:H4289-L28684619.jpg]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][size=4][color=#666666][left]PETE CORNISH PEDAL BOARD 1998 - Serial 0329 - This is a complex piece of kit, most of the pedals within having been used since the first "Cure" days where they were playing at "The Rocket". in Crawley. The pedals were rebuilt into a single unit with other additions. Used on Robert Plant, Page/Plant and all tours since Live 8. Includes Electro Harmonics Memory Man, TC Flanger-Chorus, Distribution for amps used on "Wish Tour", Roger Meyer Voodoo-Vibe, Mesa Boogie V-Twin (valve amp/pedal). 4 x Ernie Ball pedals.[/left][/color][/size][/b][/font]

Edited by bouvier

Been and viewed this pedal board and it is incredible. Patrick has some fantastic effects but this is in a league all of its own superbly built (probably survive a nuclear strike) much bigger than I anticipated. There are lots of really good quality cables and leads all with it. It is without doubt Mad, Mad, Madder than a Suicidal Rabbit[attachment=110878:funny_bunny_suicide_dota_pjlighthouse_01_More_bunny_suicides-s520x348-32867.jpg]
Cheers

Mick

Edited by marleaux62

Fedex came for the board - then came back with a BIG LORRY and a strong ape to put it on the wagon. My garage looks empty now...... But I'm sure I will find something to fill the gap. Good luck with it Matt.

As per some requests here are to better pictures:

[attachment=111822:PORL-X-1.jpg][attachment=111823:PORL-X-2.jpg][attachment=111824:PORL-X-3.jpg][attachment=111825:PORL-X-4.jpg]

Edited by bouvier

....waiting for the effectboard, this is my second system from Pete Cornish , curious about the possibilities!!!!!!! :-)

....board has arrived, will check it, a very big unit ....!!!! :D

Edited by madison