Why become a member? ×

WTF is this?

Apparently they have Duncan Designed pickups!! The 'Heartbreaker' is pretty cool as well. Actually as cheap novelty guitars go these arent bad looking

[url="http://www.musicwarehouse.co.uk/daisy-rock/668-daisy-rock-heartbreaker-bass-black.html"]http://www.musicwarehouse.co.uk/daisy-rock/668-daisy-rock-heartbreaker-bass-black.html[/url]

A

[quote name='LawrenceH' timestamp='1339679336' post='1692541']
Hmm, P pickup in a vaguely 'ray-ish position, on what looks to be a short scale? I bet it'd sound interesting with a DiMarzio Model P!
[/quote]
Go on, Lawrence, you know you want to! Imagine the looks of admiration when you pull that out for a gig.

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1339579259' post='1690746']
Same here.

I discovered the Hannah Montana guitar we have for the kids has the proper dimensions to accept a full size tele neck :yarr: It sounds fairly decent as it is too. Would love to take it out for a gig for shits and giggles.

As for the daisy rock I'm pretty sure someone on the forum has or had one and reckoned it was pretty good for the coinage.
[/quote]
Jean Luc Pickguard bought a stardust for his daughter I believe. AFAIK he thought it was a nice bass.

[quote name='Protium' timestamp='1339533046' post='1690196']
I'd gig one for a laugh
[/quote]
Same here as well. Unfortunately, this would probably mean an end of my career as Poles are not quite tolerant :P
But I'll buy a blue flower pickguard for my T-40, that's for sure.

EDIT: Oh, and the Squier Badtz Maru Bronco Bass - I gotta have this.

Edited by Immo

I have gigged one :lol:

Wasn't bad!

Can't comment on the neck, as the one I played had a modded neck (had be shaved down to owners liking, was kind of like a flatter ibanez)

Felt pretty solid, paint was decent.

Was with a Doom-core band (Yes, obscure weird and making no sense. So, loud idiots boucing around on stage) and it survived!

Would get one if it was super cheap for teaching bad students ;)