Why become a member? ×

Ampeg and Mesa Rig - £SOLD

Morning,

There hasn't been much interest in my individual For Sale treads for my Ampeg and Mesa kit so I thought I'd advertise it as a complete rig and see if that helps.

So... we have an Ampeg SVP-Pro preamp, Studiomaster 1500E poweamp, and Mesa Boogie 4x10 Diesel (original EV speakers) all for £[s]625.[/s][b] £600[/b]

[attachment=110116:IMG_1833.JPG][attachment=110117:IMG_1852.JPG][attachment=110118:IMG_1860.JPG]

The pots on the poweramp are a little scratchy, but you can set these at 100% and control it from the preamp output (thats what I do, hence why they've become a little scratchy). Other than that its all in great condition and in my opinion a bit of a bargain at this price. Preamp was revalved recently and has had less than 20hrs use since.

Collection from Maidenhead preferred, but can drop off 'locally' for petrol. Any questions then please get in touch and of course these are still available separately.

Thanks

Nick

Edited by coasterbass

Its a shame dude but I'm in the same position. I don't think people have the funds these days... it's a buyers market. I've seen some things go for nothing on ebay lately and its put me off. Gumtree and preloved are your friends at the mo; its bad enough loosing quality gear from the forum but lining the pockets of ebay at the same time kicks you in the balls. Good luck with the sale mate and hope it works out in your favour. Have a bump on me :-)