Why become a member? ×

Where can one try Warwick basses?

Golchen

Is there anywhere in the UK that one can try out Warwick basses? I remember many years ago admiring tons of them at the old Bass Centre in London, too bad it doesn't exist any more.

For some reason I have a real hankering for a P-Nut artist series 5 at the moment. I don't know P-nut from a Walnut but I love the look of the bass!

[quote name='Golchen' timestamp='1338650446' post='1677672']
For some reason I have a real hankering for a P-Nut artist series 5 at the moment. I don't know P-nut from a Walnut but I love the look of the bass!
[/quote]
You guys have provided me with some good laughs the last 2 days...and this line is great! He plays for the band 311, which is especially popular in the Western US. I agree, his signature model looks fantastic...just wait until you hear it! Its one of my absolute favorite configurations.

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' timestamp='1338657540' post='1677760']
My house, The Bass Gallery, Various PMTs, Bass Direct, Bass Merchant, The GAK shoppe in Brighton..
Depends how many/which you are considering... And where's local to you.
[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions, although I have checked all of them now and none of them have a P-nut! (I assume there isn't one at your house!). I guess I could just throw some money at Thomann, but I'm not keen on ordering a bass when you can't even pre-see it in a picture even. (let alone try it!)

Have you had a look on the Warwick forum? You may find somebody here that could help.

[url="http://forum.warwick.de/forum.php"]http://forum.warwick.de/forum.php[/url]

In fact now that I think about it I'm sure that I saw Warwick represented on here as a manufacturer; maybe worth a PM?

Edited by ead